1. The possession or use of drugs, cigarettes, tobacco, alcohol or solvents is not permitted at, or on the way to and from, school.
2. School uniforms, as prescribed, must be worn at all times. NO accessories, other than a wristwatch may be worn with the junior uniform.
3. The use of, borrowing of, or interfering with the possessions of another student without permission of the owner is forbidden.
4. No chewing gum.
5. Musical instruments, portable music devices, headphones etc. are not permitted at school. School will not be held responsible if they are brought to school and are misplaced.
6. The use of cell phones and cell phones with headphones in class is prohibited. The school will not be held responsible if they are brought to school and misplaced.
7. Students must behave in a responsible manner at all times and in no way bring discredit to the college.
8. Pupils must be neat and tidy at all times. Clothes and shoes must be clean. Hair must be tidy and clean. Makeup is not to be worn.
9. Students with pierced ears may wear studs and keepers only.
10. Students who need to leave the school grounds during the school day must sign out at the Student Centre and present a signed note from their parent/caregiver.
11. All pupils representing the College at a sport must wear the official uniform for that sport.
12. All absences must be explained by a note signed by parent/caregiver, phone call to the main office or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Taonga may be worn beneath clothing.
- All articles of clothing must be marked with the owner’s name.
- Medical and dental appointments must be notified to Whanau Teachers prior to the appointment.
- Large sums of money and valuables are to be given to the Student Centre staff for safekeeping.